We've completed another day. Today was not so smooth....for dinner I got a request for a quesadilla, which breaks the rules in more than one way. Trying to explain to a 3 year old that she can't eat dairy and grains is a bit of a struggle, but we made it without another request for that quesadilla.
Here's what C ate today:
Breakfast was the same as yesterday: banana, paleo granola and almond milk.
Lunch was uncured ham, organic pickles, tomatoes, and I think some sort of fruit--I just can't remember right now ;-)
For snacks (morning and afternoon because she was at daycare today) she had a Cliff kids organic fruit rope, applesauce, more paleo granola, and a hard boiled egg. This was a little heavy on the carbs, but in my defense, I hadn't been to the grocery store since we got home from vacation, so it was slim pickin' today.
Supper was Asian lettuce wraps, roasted broccoli, coconut yogurt, clementine, and an apple.
I totally didn't get around to making the gummies today and I didn't take pictures of C's food either. I was running all over town trying to get everything I need to enroll the kids in school and check things off our checklist as we are in the middle of an adoption homestudy update. Plus I went to crossfit and work. I guess all that really matters is we stuck with the plan. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'll do better! That's our motto around here.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions....I'd love to answer them.
No comments:
Post a Comment